- 10 Perfect Daddy-Daughter Dates
There are fewer things more important in your daughter’s life than her relationship with her dad. Those memories will live on with your her for years to come; and may even impact some of the most important years of her life. Daddy-daughter dates do not require a lot of planning or money, simply a desire and willingness to participate.
Here are 10 perfect ideas for daddy-daughter dates:
1. Go out for ice cream or frozen yogurt. Who doesn’t like a sweet treat and time to tell Dad all about what is going on in life?
2. Go ice skating (or skating at the roller rink). Even if you’re not very good at it, hold her hand and help her learn. If you fall, you both will have a good laugh.
3. Go Shopping. This doesn’t require a purchase, though it could if you decided upon that. Simply walking through the store can be an adventure; an opportunity to learn the things she likes and dislikes, and an opportunity to learn that Dad cares about the things she cares about.
4. Take her out to the ballpark (or any sporting event). Whether that sporting event be professional or the local high school, sports are fun and she’ll enjoy time with Dad.
5. Go out for dinner. This doesn’t have to be a fancy restaurant. Take her somewhere she loves, or be adventurous together with someplace new.
6. Go to a museum. Science, Art, Dinosaurs, whatever you both enjoy.
7. Get pedicures together. If you’re willing, it will be something she will never forget.
8. Go to a movie Pick something you’ll both like, share some popcorn, and enjoy.
9. Pack a Picnic. Grab a blanket, pack some favorite foods, and head out for a simple date.
10. Home Depot Kids’ Workshop. Even if you aren’t known for being a handyman, this can be a fun time for the two of you to bond over simple projects.
No matter what you choose for your daddy-daughter dates; head out with your princess and enjoy these precious moments.
, child wearable